Qubino Z-Wave Plus Dimmer InWall
or make 4 interest-free payments of $24.75 AUD fortnightly with More info
The Qubino Flush Dimmer is the first MOSFET- switching lights/fan Z-Wave dimmer module that also supports control of low-voltage halogen lamps with electronic transformer, dimmable compact fluorescent lights and dimmable LED bulbs. It also measures the power consumption of electrical devices and supports the connection of a digital temperature sensor.
Qubino modules are “install-and-forget” products. Our products are made to last, so we only select and use top-quality electronic components. These modules are also the most tested Z-Wave microcontrollers on the market. The Slovenian Institute of Quality and Metrology (SIQ), an independent testing body, tests safety parameters including temperature rise, construction, insulation resistance, power consumption and overload in accordance with the EN 60669-2-1 standard.
- The Qubino Z-Wave Dimmer module occupies a smaller volume than comparable modules of any other brand and will fit easily in any flush mounting box.
- The Qubino Z-Wave Dimmer can measure the power consumption of the connected electrical device and itself has an extremely low power consumption of just 0.7 W.
- The Qubino Z-Wave Dimmer can operate across a wide temperature range, from a chilly -10˚C to a scorching 40˚C (14˚–104˚F). It supports the connection of a digital temperature sensor, which is also useful for creating complex scenarios. Every module also acts as a repeater in order to improve the range and stability of the Z-Wave network.
- Unlimited controlling capability through gateway
- Setting mono-stable (push button) or bi-stable switch type
- Z-Wave Plus compliant
- 23 additional parameters for expert users
|RF Protocol||Z-Wave Plus™ , SDK version: 6.51.03|
|RF Frequency||921.42Mhz ‐ AU/NZ approved RF for Z‐wave|
|Application||Indoor use only|
|Power||0.6 A / 230 VAC 0.85 A / 30 VDC|
|Operation Range||Up to 30m indoors with no obstacles|
|Operating Temp.||-10C ~ +40C|
|Dimensions||79mm x 52mm x 22mm|
We Also Recommend